16 April 2021

Whistleblower or Conspiracy Theorist?

The Other McCain can help you answer that question. The Ultimate ‘Florida Woman’? It’s Everybody Blog About Rebekah Jones Day

OK, so that was yesterday.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Rebekah Jones, including "Who the F@#* is Rebekah Jones?"

Some court documents I saw indicated that she has been prescribed medications for psychiatric problems and, while I have no professional credentials in the field of mental health, I have had a lot of experience dealing with crazy people.

Anyway, click thru for a collection of links that form a comprehensive review of the Florida whistleblower who was actually blowing smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.