03 March 2021

Self-defense After-action Report

An interview with the homeowner who defended himself and his family from the two miscreants in Georgia over the weekend. Brinson homeowner reflects on the moment he exchanged gunfire with armed suspect in Decatur County

Brad Phillips and Troy Phillips, brothers, were something of a crime spree. After a police chase that crossed from Florida into Georgia they arrived at Jesse Whitley's home in Decatur County.

According to his account, the men shot at his front door lock trying to break into the home. But before they could, Whitley grabbed his pistol, shooting through his window. Whitley and his family were not injured.

“And he said we’re friendly let us in and continue to shooting and I said no, I don’t think so and that’s when I shot 5 or 6 times towards their direction,” explained Whitley.

There is more; click thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.