24 February 2021

Abyss of Time - Countdown to Singularity

Epica, one of my favorite Symphonic Metal bands, has a new album coming out on February 26th. And so today we have a single from that album that was released back in October. And it's why we have a Metal for Monday song on Wednesday. (See the definition of Rules versus Guidelines.) I'm sure we will cover more of that album in the future.

The music video is a bit distracting. Most of them are. And I realize that this is the wrong time of the day for Metal, even Symphonic Metal, but here we are.

This is "Abyss of Time - Countdown to Singularity" by Epica from the upcoming album Omega. And I really hope that the name of this album does not mean it is their last album.

The record label, Nuclear Blast, seems confused about the title to the song. Hence the title of the video. Record labels are like that. Look what they did to Rush and "Spirit of Radio."

1 comment:

  1. While I do like Epica, I'm not sure if I like this song or not. This morning I feel differently about it than I did. But then again it is too early...

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.