19 January 2021

US Finally Calls China on Genocide of Uighur Muslims

Not that Sleepy Joe will actually do anything about it. US accuses China of 'genocide' of Uyghurs and minority groups in Xinjiang

The US has officially determined that China is committing genocide and crimes against humanity against Uyghur Muslims and ethnic and religious minority groups who live in the northwestern region of Xinjiang.

It's a little late in the day, considering that this has been going on for a long time. I first wrote about the situation in November of 2019. But the Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) were more focused on impeachment at the time. "Orange Man Bad" was clearly more important than minorities being herded into concentration camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.