29 January 2021

Time for a Burrito!

This is cool. Ohio airman gets year of free burritos from Chipotle

Charles DeRaedt, who has served with the Ohio Air National Guard’s 180th Fighter Wing unit since 2012, said on social media Tuesday, “I’m going to drop my bags off, and I’m going to Chipotle,” WTVG reported.

The restaurant caught wind of DeRaedt’s goal and reached out to the airman, who was on his third deployment with the 180th. Officials surprised him with 52 entrees for a year, the television station reported.

That is very cool! Like I said. Time for a burrito!

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.