14 November 2020

Human

I love finding new music and new artists, even if I can't always decide how I feel about them. Well, this isn't "new," so much as "new to me." I sort of like this song, but I am not sure if Rag'n'Bone Man (Rory Graham) will be a singer I will listen to. I do like his voice, I'm not sure how I feel about his songwriting.

This song is "Human" by Rag'n'Bone Man. It was released as single in 2016 ahead of the 2017 album Human. This song won some awards, rocketed him to fame, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved his sound for a while, but didn't listen to him much this last year.

    Interesting sound.

    n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His voice is pretty good, but his songs need some work.

      Delete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.