21 October 2024

Math Is Racist

Because of course it is. DOJ Tells Four Police, Fire Departments That It’s Racist To Expect Employees To Know Basic Math

Firefighter test asked job candidates how many 60-foot hoses they'd need to bring if a fire was 350 feet away.

Are they actually saying that minorities are not smart enough to learn basic math? It sure sounds that way to me.

The Biden-Harris Department of Justice has undertaken a slew of lawsuits against local police and fire departments alleging that it is racist to require hires entrusted with public safety to know basic math.

I can't even stomach this.

Hat tip to Maggie's Farm:

Umm, basic math is handy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.