14 September 2024

Relatives of Dead People Don't Like Self-Defense

People also get pissed off over things that they should let go. Daytona Beach McDonald's shooting: Man claims self-defense in apparent road-rage incident | FOX 35 Orlando

According to the incident report, which is partially redacted, a man pulled into a parking spot at McDonald's to let Collins pass him. As the man pulled back out of the parking spot, Collins stopped his vehicle suddenly, blocking the other man's vehicle from moving forward.

The report said Collins got out of his vehicle and walked towards the other man's vehicle, and punched the driver through his window.

Why did he punch the other guy? Because he thought he was a tough guy. But no one is tough enough to deal with a bullet to the chest.

The other man, claiming Collins had a knife, shot Collins one time.

"The guy attacked me in the parking lot. I had to defend myself. I had to defend myself," he told the 911 dispatcher.

Why is the family upset? Because while he did punch the guy who shot him, and he did (apparently) have a knife, he did not pull out the knife. They call the guy who got shot "A kind soul."

Yeah, I'm going to go with the shooter on this one. You stop your car, blocking me in. You approach my car. You punch me. That is pretty threatening. Oh, and "kind souls" do not punch people for no reason.

Police made no arrests. The investigation continues.

Self-defense is a human-right, and this didn't take place in New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.