16 September 2024

Choke

Is YouTube social media? Probably not, but today's band and song I found by way of a YouTube channel I like.

It seems like there is more music being produced that can only be described as Rock & Roll. Today's song reminds me of something from '80s, but I'm not sure exactly what.

First, don't be worried; today's song is in English. The Warning is a Mexican Rock band that consists of three sisters, the Villarreal Vélez sisters: Daniela (guitar, lead and backing vocals, piano), Paulina (drums, lead and backing vocals, piano), and Alejandra (bass guitar, piano, backing vocals). I've only heard a couple of their songs, and I prefer the studio version of this song to the live version, but that isn't too surprising.

This is "Choke" by The Warning from their 2022 album Error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.