18 August 2024

What Were You Doing When You Were 13-Years-Old?

I'm guessing that armed carjacking wasn't on the agenda. 13-year-old carjacked man at gunpoint outside Planet Fitness, officials say - CWB Chicago

Chicago police have charged two boys, ages 13 and 15, with carjacking a man at gunpoint outside a South Side gym on Tuesday morning.

The 32-year-old victim told police that three hijackers, each armed with a handgun, pistol-whipped him and took his Chevy Impala outside Planet Fitness, 8331 South Holland, around 11:40 a.m.

Cops located the car quickly and arrested the two boys.

This having happened in consequence-free Cook County, my guess is that they will be released by the courts almost immediately.

It really was a wonderful city. You couldn't pay me to visit at this point.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any interest in going near, by, or through any large blue city. Tank up before you get to one so there's no need to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.