12 August 2024

Good Guy with a Gun Stops Bad Guy

That is the thing the Left says never happens. It happened. Armed Texas teacher saves girl from being sexually assaulted: ‘I’m 15, help me!’

Are we surprised that this happened in Texas?

The assailant followed the teen into a gated apartment complex after she got off a Metro bus on Houston’s east side around 12:30 a.m. July 28, according to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office.

That’s when good Samaritan David Garza heard the girl screaming for help outside his apartment.

“I looked out the window and I saw a man beating up a woman on the ground … trying to take her clothes off,” Garza told KHOU.

This is Colion Noir's video Armed Middle School Teacher Saves 15-Year-Old Girl From Sexual Assault. He gets the hat tip. The video is 6 minutes long, so grab a coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.