21 July 2024

Joe Biden Out?

A lot of Democrats want him out of the race, so... UPDATE: IS HE OUT? We Probably Can’t Rule Out ‘Arkancide’. From The Other McCain.

Far be it from me to rule out the possibility that an 81-year-old man could not die of natural causes in the next few weeks. I’m just saying that, if it did happen, nobody would believe it, any more so than we believe that the “mistakes” made by the Secret Service last weekend were actually mistakes. “Arkancide is a word for a reason,” as Derek Hunter has said, and we cannot rule out the possibility that, sometime in the near future, Joe Biden will die peacefully in his sleep. With a pillow over his face.

There is more. RTWT.

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet lunch that "someone" told him to bow out or "remember JFK?"

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.