17 July 2024

Happy Never After

If you can avoid the political insanity of characterizes most of social media, and stick to music, movies, and the arts, it isn't bad. Avoiding the insanity is hard to do at times.

Today's artist I found via social media. In particular I found this artist by way of Eric Alper, though on his X account.

Tina Hyde is an Eastern European singer with an alternative rock style. Or so I am told. As I type this, I have only heard two of her songs, but she does deserve more of a listen.

This is "Happy Never After" by Tina Hyde. It was released as a single in early July. It was not part of her February EP. Indications are that a full length album is in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.