16 July 2024

Did Biden Call for a Trump Assassination? You Decide

Tell me again how Trump supporters are a violent threat, and Biden supporters have love in their hearts. Defiant Biden tells donors: 'We're done talking about the debate' - Live Updates - POLITICO

On July 8th, Biden said the following:

I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.

A few days later Trump survived an assassination attempt.

So. Does that statement involve inciting? Who knows. Are Democrats violent extremists? Some of them clearly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.