13 June 2024

Covenant Killer Left Parents Note with Instructions for 'If I Don't Survive'

More from The Tennessee Star on the Nashville shooting. Covenant Killer [Redacted] Left Parents Suicide Note with Instructions for 'If I Don't Survive My Massacre' - Tennessee Star

The Tennessee Star has obtained the suicide note left by Covenant School killer Audrey Elizabeth Hale to her parents before her devastating March 27, 2023 attack that claimed the lives of three 9-year-old students and three adults.

Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) investigators found the note posted to Hale’s bedroom wall, which The Star has learned was adorned with childhood memorabilia and photos.

Addressed to her parents, Hale also mentioned her brother Scott in the two-paragraph note.

Click thru for the details. The Tennessee Star has apparently also gotten another 80 or so pages for writings from the killer. I expect more will be forthcoming.

Given how long this action was being planned, I find it hard to believe that someone didn't know about it. Like the therapist she was seeing, or someone else in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.