17 June 2024

Bittersweet Memories

Akoma is a band I found by mistake. There is a new album Akoma by a different artist, that was mentioned on the website Pitchfork. But when I searched, I found the band, not the new album. (We may get to that album eventually, it is challenging even for my eclectic taste in music.)

Akoma, the band is a Symphonic Metal band out of Silkeborg, Midtjylland, Denmark. Don't worry they sing in English, though you still might not understand them. I haven't heard too much of their work, but I do like the quality of Tanya Bell's voice.

I can actually find very little about this band, so I don't think that they have had too much success. Which is too bad, because the few songs I've heard are not bad.

Here is a link to the lyrics. You might want them.

This is "Bittersweet Memories" by Akoma from their 2012 album The Other Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.