07 March 2024

Shoplifter Tries That in a Small Town

#FAFO - Are these Home Depot customers wrong for the way they treated this shoplifter? | Not the Bee

Shoplifting has unfortunately become a huge part of our national conversation, but I gotta know, do you think these guys out in Vermont took it too far here when they followed this guy into the Home Depot parking lot and gave him the absolute business for his crimes?

Hat tip to MaddMedic at Freedom Is Just Another Word…

I’m not seeing a problem here.

When police and "the authorities" decide that they are not going to maintain law and order, then the citizens will. I'm not saying it is a good idea, though it may be. I am saying it is inevitable given the courts' and the cops' view of crime.

3 comments:

  1. The left has started to deconstruct a trust society and return us to a tribal one. I don't think they're going to get the results they are hoping for and I don't think they will like it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they didn't go too far. They didn't flay him or impale him.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.