25 March 2024

Hardcore

Beast in Black is a Finnish-Greek-Hungarian Heavy Metal band that was founded in Helsinki. I have come to like quite a bit of their music, and the clear vocals of their Power Metal, lead singer. (They sing in English!)

The band consists of Yannis Papadopoulos, with his amazing vocals, Anton Kabanen on guitar (he also founded the band), Kasperi Heikkinen, also playing guitar, Mate Molnar on bass, and Atte Palokangas playing drums. I can never decide if I think these guys sound like 1980s rock, or not. Some of their songs do, and some don't.

This is "Hardcore" by Beast In Black from their 2021 album Dark Connection.

3 comments:

  1. I like it, another good one from them. nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I don't like everything Beast in Black produces, but something about them definitely sounds like 1980s

      Delete
    2. "sounds like 1980s." Same, Dio/Sabbath era is what came to mind for me.

      Delete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.