13 February 2024

Anti-Christian Hate and Antisemitism in Houston

Are we surprised? Gun of Houston megachurch shooter read 'Free Palestine' - The Jerusalem Post

Joel Osteen isn't my cup of tea, but why target his church? Hate jumps to the front of my list. And this doesn't change my mind.

The female gunman who opened fire into the Texas megachurch on Sunday afternoon had 'Free Palestine' written on her AR-15, according to media reports from the last 24 hours.

So she hates Israel, and is in favor of the terrorist group Hamas. And she shoots up a Christian church. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess Extreme-Left, Progressive Democrat. Only a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.