08 January 2024

Pull Me Under

Dream Theater is a Progressive Metal band that has been around in one form or another since the 1980s. After some chaos in the band, they got organized in the early '90s. Today's song is probably what gave them what success they've had. It pushed the album to Gold status in the US, even though they didn't get much support from their record label.

Their most recent album was published in 2021, so I guess they are still active, though I haven't looked for concert dates.

This is "Pull Me Under" by Dream Theater from their 1992 album Images and Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.