29 January 2024

Athena

Plush is a band that I tripped over recently because they are touring this year, opening for Falling In Reverse, who is opening for Disturbed.

Plush is composed of singer, songwriter and guitarist Moriah Formica, lead guitarist Bella Perron, bassist Ashley Suppa and drummer Faith Powell. From their website, they say that they are on a mission to restore Rock & Roll to its rightful place, instead of the drek that passes for Pop Music today. I wish them luck.

I haven't really heard enough of their work to know what I really think, but I think they might have a decent future ahead of them.

This is "Athena" by Plush. Albums are a 20th Century idea, though I imagine one will be created eventually.

1 comment:

  1. I love that band! I bought their first "album" (do they still call them that?) on CD and enjoyed every song. They have a new offering out, which I plan to look into (something called an "EP" - Extended Play - which means it's not as long as a regular "album - or "LP")

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.