07 December 2023

Tell Me Again How Many Bullets Are Too Many

Because to tell me that you need to know in advance how many burglars there are going to be. LA homeowner fatally shoots suspect during attempted burglary

You also need to tell me how many times I am allowed to miss under the most stressful conditions that I can imagine.

The homeowner told police he was inside his home when three or four unknown men wearing “dark clothing, hoodies and masks” broke in, the Los Angeles Police Department wrote on X.

This being LA, the police don't really believe in self-defense.

The homeowner, who was photographed outside the residence seemingly in handcuffs, was taken to the Devonshire Community Police Station to be interviewed, though they were later released.

One guy was pronounced dead at the scene. Police believe that one other was wounded because they found a blood trail.

“We’ve been having burglaries every day in this neighborhood,” resident Pat Walsh told the outlet. “So I’m not surprised at all. It’s been a real problem. Residents here are fed up.”

Self-defense is a human-right. It remains to be seen whether or not the Los Angeles DA believes it is a legal right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.