25 December 2023

Metal musicians perform "O Holy Night"

Dan Vasc and Victor The Guitar Nerd are two Heavy Metal musicians that are on YouTube.

I know Dan Vasc because he did the intro music for Friday Night Tights over at the Nerdrotic YouTube channel. He has quite a few numbers on YouTube.

Similarly Victor The Guitar Nerd is also on YT, though I am less familiar with his work, he and Dan do collaborate from time to time.

This Dan Vasc and Victor The Guitar Nerd with the video Metal musicians perform "O Holy Night"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.