25 November 2023

Listen to the Music

Another bout of insomnia has lead to another random walk around YouTube, and I stumbled across a whole bunch of people posting reaction videos who are completely unfamiliar with the music I listened to on the radio growing up. In one case - not today's song - they knew the melody because it had been sampled by someone decades later.

While a lot of the music from the '70s was just awful, some of it was quite good. And some of the stuff that isn't quite stellar can still be enjoyed.

This song is "Listen to the Music" by The Doobie Brothers from their 1972 album Toulouse Street, though this is a remastered version of the song.

This isn't the best song by the Doobie Brothers, but I've featured at least one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.