06 October 2023

Concealed Carry in Los Angeles

The media seems shocked. Dog walker shoots man to death after confrontation in Garden Grove

The dead guy was seen sleeping on the sidewalk earlier in the day. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that he objected to the dog walker using the sidewalk to walk his dogs.

So how should a 60-year-old react to being "confronted" by a 30-year-old homeless guy?

Witness Sebastian Bona said he heard three shots ring out before running outside and finding a man bleeding out on the sidewalk. He added that he didn't see a gun but the shooter, who was in his late 60s, gave him an explanation.

"'He tried to attack me so I shot him.' Those were his exact words," said Bona.

This being LA, I expect that they will charge the dog walker with a crime. Police didn't arrest him, but charges are not up to the police. The District Attorney will decide what happens next.

But with out-of-control homelessness, what do the people running Los Angeles think is going to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.