13 September 2023

Love From The Other Side

I'm not sure when I first heard of Fall Out Boy. In 2014 and 2016 they had a couple of songs used in movie soundtracks, but they have been around for a while, and their first album came out in 2003. Today's song is another one that comes via Spotify's Rock This! playlist. It is basically Spotifiy's top 50 (or whatever) Rock songs for any given week.

It is a little energetic for first thing in the morning, but it isn't, quite, Heavy Metal, for a Monday afternoon.

This song is "Love From The Other Side" by Fall Out Boy. It was released in January as a single ahead of their March 2023 album So Much (for) Stardust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.