14 August 2023

Zombieland, Pennsylvania

Our major cities have turned into dystopian waste lands. Benny Johnson, a YouTube creator that I sometimes like and sometimes hate, took a trip to Pennsylvania. I would say it is shocking, except for the fact that I've seen too many things like that on YT and elsewhere in the past 5 years or more. (See Seattle is Dying (2019) for starters.)

Kensington is a neighborhood in Philadelphia.

OK, so this has been in my drafts for a week or so. Still worth looking at.

This is the Benny Johnson video I Survived the City of REAL Zombies....

I went to real life 'Zombieland' right here in America: Kensington Philadelphia - Ground zero of one of the most deadly crises in the country. This is what I saw...

1 comment:

  1. Rather amazing video. I didn't expect to see anything like that one woman, treating the physical injuries of the zombies. An open heart shining through in a place that seems to have been destroyed deliberately.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.