12 August 2023

Rich Men North Of Richmond

There is a song that came out on August 8th that has been taking the country (or social media anyway) by storm. Who am I to buck a trend? And besides, it's a good song.

It's a damn shame
What the world's gotten to
For people like me and people like you
Wish I could just wake up and it not be true
But it is, oh, it is

This is "Rich Men North of Richmond" by Oliver Anthony. I have no idea if this is part of an album or not, and I don't care right now. Enjoy.

The hat tip for this goes to Ryan Kinnel at Patriot Outpost.

This is a guy, who nobody knew his name a day ago, and now he's got nearly 100,000 followers on Twitter after one post.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent singing and guitar work and well written song. He has a number of his songs on you tube, check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.