26 August 2023

Hope

Another ballad from a soprano with a beautiful voice? Why not.

Floor Jansen is one of my favorite artists. She is usaully the lead singer for Nightwish these days, but she released a solo album earlier in the year.

This song is "Hope" by Floor Jansen from her March 2023 album Paragon.

We could all use some hope today.

Hope
Hope is where the heart beats on
And even when you changed, and all feels wrong
A better day will come if we stand tall, to give us hope

The lyrics can be found at this link.

1 comment:

  1. While I am quite fond of her work, whether in Nightwish, her two previous bands, her appearances in Beste Zangers, I don't really like her excursion into pop. That would include this album. I've listened to a number of the cuts and haven't heard one I'd listen to again. We all have different tastes.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.