22 July 2023

What Were You Doing When You Were 15 Years Old?

I'm guessing that carjacking and murder were not on the list of things to do. Michael Salerno murder: 15-year-old suspect wanted in deadly attempted carjacking on Porter Street in South Philadelphia - 6abc Philadelphia

Philadelphia police are searching for a 15-year-old suspect who is wanted in connection with a deadly attempted carjacking last week.

Michael Salerno, 50, was shot and killed around 10:45 p.m. on July 12 at 12th and Porter streets.

Investigators say Salerno was shot when three males, thought to be between 15 and 20 years old, were trying to carjack his vehicle.

There are more details, like the fact that they appear to have been hunting for a victim, and were "aggressive from the start." Click thru.

Hat tip to The Other McCain: Death in ‘Killadelphia’

Nothing to see here. Just a 15-year-old killer at large.

Civilization was nice while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. Deb,

    When I was 15 at this time in July 1977, I was enjoying my school summer vacation putting many miles on my bicycle, early morning fishing trips, exploring the woods and farmland surrounding my house, and all other manner of outdoor activities with siblings and neighborhood kids from just after breakfast to well after dark. Somewhere during the summer was a two week stay with my grandparents and a whole other group of kids to hang out with. It wasn't until the following summer that we all went bad with cigarettes and booze. But that was just in addition to our normal stuff, no upgrade to murder and mayhem.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.