29 July 2023

Terra Vista

Paul Speer is a guitarist I only recently became aware of, though he has been playing and producing music for a long time. I am fairly certain that I first became aware of him via Buckethead Radio on Pandora. I may have heard his work before that without taking note of it.

This is music I sometimes listen to when I trying to wind down in the evenings. Not Heavy Metal, not Industrial Dance, but it still has some energy and interest. Restful, but not sleepy. It should not be too jarring while we wait for the coffee to start working.

This is "Terra Vista" by Paul Speer from his 1984 album Collection 983: Spectral Voyages.

1 comment:

  1. I was really grooving to this until about 5 min. in when the electric guitar riffs started.. um... what started out as a nice introspective piece became a rockaria... not on one cup of coffee, I'll have to return to this one later, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.