01 July 2023

Critical Drinker Watched the New Indiana Jones Movie so You Don't Have To

After Kingdom of the Crystal Skull I was never going to pay to see this movie. Add in everything else that Kathleen Kennedy has done to the Lucasfilm legacy, and I REALLY wasn't going to pay for this movie. Now that I have watched a few of the reviews, from people I trust and not the shill media, I'm glad that I took that position. We will only consider what the Critical Drinker had to say today.

Let's look at the Critical Drinker video Indiana Jones And The Destruction Of Legacy

Sitting through all two and half hours of this utter garbage was one of the most tedious, frustrating, and depressing experiences I've ever had in a cinema. And I'm from Scotland.

Put simply Indiana Jones and the Dial-up Internet of Depravity is an absolute embarrassment of a movie, that shames not just the franchise, not just the genre, but the entire concept of film-making. It is a complete and utter waste of money and talent, made by a shambling wreck of a studio, that is basically the Hollywood equivalent of junkie rifling through his trashed apartment in the hopes of finding one last, forgotten stash.

Does that make it sound bad? It seems that it is actually worse.

What a fucking, incomprehensible calamity of a film this is. I mean I'd be lying if I said I went into it expecting great things, but Jesus F*ck mother in Christ, this was worse than anything I could have imagined.

The video is 11 and a half minutes long, so plan accordingly.

Several people have asked, "Why does Kathleen Kennedy still have a job?" But someone said, maybe it was Nerdrotic, it may have been Chris Gore, it may have been someone else, that a woman who has spent 40 years in Hollywood probably knows where more than a few of the bodies are buried. I mean she has Jeffery Epstein's personal assistant working for her. How do you spell "Insurance Policy?"

Still, there has to be a limit to the amount of money she is allowed to set on fire. At this point, it reaches into the billions of dollars. Lucasfilm is a hollow shell of what it was, and the intellectual property it controls is certainly not worth the $4 billion that Disney spent on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.