28 June 2023

Ginnungagap

I really wanted to like Jethro Tull's new album, RökFlöte, but I don't think I can say that I do. YMMV, so I'll let you decide.

Ginnungagap is the void (or yawning chasm) between Mushpelheim (the world of the fire giants) and Niflheim (the world of Ice and mist). The fire melted the ice, and bridge/structure of ice and rime was formed. And the creation continues from there.

This song is "Ginnungagap" by Jethro Tull from the 2023 album RökFlöte.

Music News had some nice things to say about the album, which is why I even went looking for the songs, but I can't warm up to this effort from Ian Anderson. The album came out April 21st.

1 comment:

  1. I'm seventy three and enjoyed the music of my younger days, but these geriatric bands should just die a natural death.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.