16 April 2023

State Sanctioned Discrimination at SUNY Albany

Because discrimination isn't bad when the Left does it. Or something. SUNY Albany, NY accused of bias for black-only intern program

What's the opposite of diversity? University.

An advocacy group blasted the State University of New York at Albany for allegedly engaging in racial discrimination by participating in a library internship program available only to black students.

The Equal Protection Project sent a “cease and desist” letter to SUNY that claimed their paid summer internship at two City of Albany public library branches violated federal civil rights laws.

Expect the university to resist and lawsuits to ensue.

1 comment:

  1. Because discrimination isn't bad when the Left does it.

    You obviously have not been listening. You musta missed the part where blacks are not capable of of being racist towards whites. I am not able to explain how it works, but that's the way I'm understanding that rule.
    Somehow benefits for black people only or anyone Except whites isn't even rayciss.. Or so I've been told. Doesn't seem right to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.