09 April 2023

Real Life Calls In a Shrill, Unpleasant Voice

Due to circumstances that are out of my control, and the failure of a couple of pieces of technology, things will be a little bit on hold around here for the near future. I have a few things scheduled, and though the computer is giving me fits, it is still working. I don't hold out much hope for the long run.

And some of the tech is not computer related. (You don't realize how much you've come to rely on a microwave until it stops working.) I'm going to be forced to "touch grass" for a while. Also, cut grass, replace the battery in the mower, trim a couple of trees, etc. I'm sure it will be good for me on some level.

In other words: I'm living the dream of being a homeowner.

2 comments:

  1. Hundreds
    Of
    Unspected
    Significant
    expenses

    You never knew, did you?
    ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I knew. It just always comes as a surprise when a whole bunch of "unexpected" expenses arrive in the same week.

      Delete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.