07 March 2023

Being Nonthreatening - It Won't Protect You from Evil

The Left, or the gun-hating part of it, anyway, loves to say, "Just give them what they want," or "cooperate," and "Don't be a threat." They imply this will keep you safe. It won't.

How much of a threat is a 6-year-old to four, armed home invaders? Pasco Home Invaders Shoot Mother, 6-Year-Old In Head In Their Beds | Land O' Lakes, FL

Land O' Lakes, Florida is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater area. Mostly north of Tampa, and northeast of Clearwater.

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco is pleading with the public to help get four men off the street after they broke into a home in the Lake Padgett neighborhood and shot a 38-year-old mother and her 6-year-old daughter in the head while they lay in bed asleep.

Alarms are good things folks, especially if you're a heavy sleeper. And some means to defend yourself.

"It just breaks your heart. How evil must you be that you're shooting innocent people in their bed while they're sleeping? And to shoot a 6-year-old; that 6-year-old had nothing to do with anything," said Nocco. "Now she's fighting for her life. That's the thing. We live in a society now where the respect for life is almost gone."

Civilization was nice while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. When asked why I am armed at all times, my response is, "I refuse to ever rely on the good graces of some feral street animal to not kill me."

    Three dogs, an armed alarm system, and the "Condition 1" laser/light equipped Glock 21 and spare mag on my nightstand 1 foot from my head lets me sleep peacefully every night. There will be death(s) in the event of a violent home invasion, but I will do my best to make sure it's not mine or the wife's.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.