01 January 2023

FN Five-seveN Mk. 3

Tam, from View from the Porch, has a review at Shooting Illustrated. Review: FN Five-seveN Mk. 3 MRD | An Official Journal Of The NRA

I have always wanted one of these, since I first saw one at a range/gun store I frequented when I lived in Florida. I could never justify the expense, or that is, I always had something higher on the "wish list."

If there are downsides to the pistol, they’re related to three areas. First, ammunition price and availability is a lot different than it is for a normie pistol chambering like 9 mm; that’s part of the reason this test only involved 350 rounds instead of the more normal 1,000-plus.

And one of the real reasons I never purchased one.

Anyway, click thru. (Via Tam's post on her blog: Pew! Pew! Pew!)

1 comment:

  1. One cheaper alternative to the five seven is the Armscor TCM 22 chambered in a Rock Island 1911.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.