29 December 2022

He Didn't Understand the Word "Ex-girlfriend"

I'm not usually in favor of the death penalty, because I don't think government should have that much power. But cases like this might convince me. Florida man accused of shooting ex-girlfriend 15 times because she did not return calls, texts | WFLA

The "How dare you live without me attitude" in action.

They dated. They broke up after an argument. She wouldn't answer his calls or texts, so he decided to kill her. He went to her home when he knew she would be leaving for work. When she turned to go back into the house, he shot her 15 times in the back. That is a full magazine for a lot of (most?) semiautomatic 9mm pistols.

After pleading from his mother, he turned himself in.

When investigators asked Jones if he felt remorseful, he told them “No” and “if he had to do it again, he would have killed Sha’Dayla and her father.”

Her father, whom she lived with, found his daughter in a pool of her own blood.

This man should never be allowed to walk free. He is clearly a danger to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.