05 November 2022

Falling Down

Andy Timmons is another guitar player who has a style I really like. He is technically amazing, and his overall musicianship is topnotch. Given that he studied both classical and jazz guitar, I'm not surprised. I've seen his playing described as "soulful."

According to Allmusic he got his start as a sideman, doing session work and touring with the likes of Olivia Newton-John and The Beach Boys. He also has a fair amount of solo work.

This is "Falling Down" by Andy Timmons from the 2015 album That Was Then, This Is Now.

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.