20 November 2022

A Conversation about Truth and Beauty

Ten years back (was it really that long ago? Maybe longer...) I was listening to and/or watching a lot (most?) of the videos that Andew Klavan produced. A lot of them were funny and they were thought provoking.

It is odd that I haven't read any of Klavan's novels. Since a few of them sound interesting, and have gotten good reviews, I think that may be about to change.

Clifton Duncan is someone I've only discovered recently, but I find his approach to interviews very interesting. I think the first one I saw was an interview he did with The Critical Drinker, Will Jordan, but maybe not. (Clifton Duncan has also interviewed Nerdrotic, so that may be where I found him.) His videos are all about an hour or 90 minutes long, or so it seems that way. He does occasionally post the 5 or 10 minute clip from one of his interviews.

This is Clifton Duncan's interview with Andew Klavan: Truth and Beauty in Religion and Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.