03 October 2022

Parasite

If you've been living under a rock, you might not know that Ozzy Osbourne released a new album. It is (or was) #3 on the Billboard 200. It apparently also hit #1 on the Top Album Sales chart. (I don't have a Pro subscription to Billboard, but that is what I've seen.)

I never really liked Ozzy Osborne. The music is always good. The lyrics are usually pretty good too. There is something about his voice that is (or was) like nails on a chalkboard to me, though I hear less of that as we both get older. I don't know if the change is in his voice, or my ears (which are not what they were).

So I was prepared to not like this album, but when it shot to the top of the charts, well I can give it a listen, which is what I did. I don't like every song on the album, but I do like a few of them.

Here is a link to the lyrics to today's song; you might want them.

This is "Parasite" by Ozzy Osbourne featuring guitar work by Zakk Wylde. It is from the album Patient Number 9, which was released on 9 September 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.