17 October 2022

Falsewave

Unleash The Archers is a Heavy Metal band (Power Metal) out of British Columbia. When I first heard this band, I wasn't sure if I liked them or not. Now I'm sure; I do like their work.

Unleash The Archers released an album in 2017, Apex, and they are due to release a Deluxe Edition of that album, with 3 new songs included. This is one of those new songs.

This song is "Falsewave" by Unleash The Archers. It was released on YouTube on September 13th. The new album is scheduled to be released in November. (Details at Bandcamp.)

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.