28 August 2022

Critical Drinker Watched this Movie So You Don't Have to

That movie would be Moonfall.

I was never going to watch this movie. The last Roland Emmerich movie I enjoyed was The Patriot. There were no aliens, robots, or space explosions in sight. There were some jokes, but it wasn't "Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum Save the World." Which is a joke before you take another step. And it certainly wasn't the insanity of 2012. (That entire movie was a joke.)

In fact I seriously doubt that I will watch this, even when I can get it for free from my local library.

Critical Drinker only watched the movie because he was trapped on a transatlantic flight with limited options. (I've seen enough bad movies in my day: Black Hole, Wild, Wild West, Plan 9 from Outer Space, etc.)

This is Drinker's video - Moonfall - A Man-Made Disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.