04 July 2022

I'm an American

It seems a fair number of people are tired of the way The Left is trashing America. One of those people is Jeffery Steele. Listen: Nashville Hall of Fame Songwriter Jeffrey Steele Releases Single ‘I’m an American’: I’m Tired of People Putting Us Down

Nashville Hall of Famer Jeffrey Steele has released a new patriotic single titled “I’m an American” just in time for July 4. In an interview with Breitbart News, the acclaimed songwriter spoke about his frustration with the state of the country under the current administration and said he wrote the song as an appeal to patriotism despite the country’s current decline and the left’s increasingly anti-American sentiment.

This song is "I'm an American" by Jeffey Steele. It was just released on Thursday, June 30th. It isn't part of an album. Not yet, anyway.

No Metal for Mondays this week. It's a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.