09 July 2022

Heartbeat

Another song courtesy of WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback.

I generally like Progressive Rock from the late 1960s and 1970s, but for some reason I never warmed up to King Crimson. I liked some of the more extreme Post Punk stuff done by Robert Fripp, but even that was more of a novelty than a regular listen. Still, I do like today's song, and I don't think it's because it's from the 1980s.

This song is "Heartbeat" by King Crimson from their 1982 album Beat.

If you're wondering what Post Punk done by a progressive musician sounds like, see this link: Inductive Resonance.

1 comment:

  1. After the first album, King Crimson was way too self indulgent. That first album though, I was a college student when it first came out and it really made an impression on me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.