05 June 2022

What the F-?

This is insane. Who do you think they would call if they were attacked? Woke Activists Ban Police from Doing Their Job at Pride Parades, Claims Cops are a Trigger

Similar to last year, uniformed police officers will be banned from actively participating in the Pride parades. For years, officers have been encouraged to attend the events, but since the 2020 riots and the so-called police brutality movement, LGBTQ members say their presence can be a "trigger" for them.

Good luck with that.

Hat tip to Brandon Straka, of #WalkAway. He also gets credit for the image below. Which I think might just capture the state of the LGBT movement today.

1 comment:

  1. Think I started calling the them the Rainbow shirts 2-3 years ago. I think I need to start again. Inclusion has turned to intimidation and coercion.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.