20 June 2022

Because Putting Violent Criminals in Prison is Unfair

So do they consider anything a crime worth prosecuting in Kim Foxx's office? Uber driver accused of sexually abusing a female passenger gets probation - CWB Chicago

Faith Nkereuwem, 38, pleaded guilty to one count of criminal sexual abuse by force and received the two-year probation sentence from Judge Ursula Walowski. Prosecutors dropped five other felonies in the plea deal.

Maybe the plea will save his victim more pain, but I still think that creeps need to do time.

I'm old enough to remember when the idea of getting into a car with a stranger was considered a bad thing to do.

You can click thru for the details.

And I get that people don't like guns. They are not for everyone. But pepper spray goes a long way. And it is legal in Chicago. (As far as know - it certainly used to be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.