16 May 2022

Warriors Of The World United

Although this song is from 2002, it would have been at home on Hard Rock stations of the 1980s. It is, as they say, a classic headbanger. Since Manowar started in 1980, I suppose it isn't surprising that they sound like the 1980s. I'm not sure how or why I tripped over this song. Could have been social media, but I can't swear to that.

Here's a link to the lyrics, though you shouldn't have any trouble following the lyrics. Manowar started out of central New York state, though I'm not sure where they are based today.

This is "Warriors Of The World United" by Manowar from their 2002 album Warriors Of The World.

I don't usually feature live versions of songs on Musical Interlude, though I have done so in special instances. There is a live version of this song from 2015 in Brazil which is probably worth a look. I won't feature it, but I don't hate it.

Manowar will be touring Europe in 2022 starting in June. You can find that info and more at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.