28 January 2022

You Are Not Protected By Your Zip Code

I'm not sure why people think they are. "I was actually shocked:" Double homicide in Georgetown leaving resident surprised - 47abc

An argument leading to a double homicide right here at this Georgetown restaurant Saturday night. Now, detectives are left trying to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

“I was actually shocked and I really had no idea that something like that would happen in this town,” Jessica Lindenmeier, a Georgetown resident said.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but if you are reading this you don't live in Pleasantville or Mayberry RFD, you live in The Real World™ where crime can, and all too often does, happen.

Yes, some places are more dangerous than others, that doesn't mean your chances of encountering a criminal are zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.