22 January 2022

Body Electric

Electrified is an album by Boris Blank. He is a founder of the group Yello. (You've heard the Yello song "Oh, Yeah" in the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and other places.) Electrified is a collection of previously unreleased instrumental works by Blank. (He does stuff aside from his work with Dieter Meier in Yello.) It spans the period from 1977 to 2014. 40 tracks, 2 CDs and a DVD.

This song is "Body Electric" by Boris Blank from the 2014 album Electrified

This music takes me back to my misspent youth and the club scene in and around Chicago. Though it is much newer, it is in the same ballpark as that dance music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.